“Such a GREAT day!!”

Tuscany Vespa Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Tuscany vespa tours offers one day scooter tours just south of Florence in the heart of the Chianti wine region. Our full day Tuscany vespa tour takes us on a exhilarating scooter ride through the hills of Chianti passing vineyards villas and olive groves.
Reviewed 2 November 2013

My family and I loved our scooter tour of Tuscany (yes, they are scooters but not Vespas). Such fun! And the scooters are surprisingly easy to ride (I have to admit that I was a bit scared before I actually tried them). Our tour guide, Keith, could not have been better. He was professional, friendly, and lots of fun. And perhaps, most importantly, he put safety at the foremost priority. The tour was the highlight of our visit. Don't leave Florence without trying it!!

2  Thank GroteAppel

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Is there a better way to start a week-long trip in Florence than touring the Tuscan countryside on a Batman vespa with an Irish (Scottish? Sorry Keith...) tourguide with a propensity towards selfies?

The answer is no.

I'm not gonna write a book on this experience here. I could, but don't need to as the 5 star rating all but speaks for itself. I'll just capture a few of my highlights.

- The staff is incredibly warm and welcoming. We spent most of the day with Keith and it felt more like traveling around with a friend than a tour guide. He knows his stuff and has plenty to share, but took time to get to know us as well.

- Incredible route with plenty to see. You get a great feel for the region in a short time.

- Great stop for lunch with wonderful food.

- We all felt very safe. You know the staff cares about your safety and enjoyment and won't put anyone in a compromising situation.

- FREE PARTING GIFT - This is huge. Keith and his partner Andy have been living in Florence for over a decade and created a map of the city highlighting their favorite Bars, Restaurants and things to do. Since the Vespa tour was our first activity in Florence, we had an entire glorious week to explore the map and we were not once disappointed. This truly was worth the price of admission as we used it for literally EVERY meal. Much better than sorting through chunky Fodor's guides.

So thats it. If you're going to Florence for any amount of time, you should do this tour at least once.

2  Thank theCLT100
Reviewed 21 October 2013

This was the best day of our 7 day trip in Italy. Loved the Chianti area and the wineyards. Had an excellent wine tasting session and great cheese. Don't think I need to say anything else...

3  Thank AnjuBrijesh
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Highlight of our trip! Great fun on the Vespa through the Tuscan Hills and Keith was an awesome guide! Highly recommended!!

2  Thank Simone W
Reviewed 14 October 2013

With 2.5 days to spare in Florence, a Vespa tour seemed like it could be great fun for someone who’s never been on a Vespa, been churched-out by Rome, and is looking for something different. After performing some intense due diligence aka checking out Trip Advisor, I signed up for the Tuscany Vespa Tour. The day started with Alessio taking us on a 45-minute ride to the castle (ladies: opt for the passenger seat so you can chat him up ;D). After a brief tour of the castle and its history, Kieth gave an AMAZING tour of the wine country. The views were spectacular and Kieth’s charming personality made it all more fun (A bit biased here - I got to sit behind him on his Vespa because I have no hand-eye coordination whatsoever and cannot even ride a bike in a straight line. It was like a personal tour from Keith - enriched with interesting history of the surrounding area). We were dropped off in the city late afternoon and finished the day off with sunset at Michelangelo Plaza (another must do!!!).

1  Thank xlzhang