“Don't miss this!”

Tuscany Vespa Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Tuscany vespa tours offers one day scooter tours just south of Florence in the heart of the Chianti wine region. Our full day Tuscany vespa tour takes us on a exhilarating scooter ride through the hills of Chianti passing vineyards villas and olive groves.
Parker, Colorado
“Don't miss this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had the best time riding around Tuscany and the guys were so very wonderful! You can tell they truly love what they do and they are so eager to make sure you enjoy yourselves. Having never ridden on a Vespa before, they were very patient and made sure I could handle it. We had perfect weather and could see for miles. They even gave us a great recommendation for an authentic Italian dinner away from the tourists. What a beautiful country! If you have the time, I would recommend highly.

Raleigh, North Carolina
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Spectacular fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

One of the highlights of our trip! 8 hours of fun zipping around on Vespas, admiring the gorgeous Tuscan scenery. Guys at Tuscany Vespa went out of their way to make this tour memorable. Castle visit for winery tour, olive oil and wine tasting, great trattoria lunch and awesome, awesome panaromic views of vineyards, more castles and wildflowers. Perfect for all levels of experience- we had none! Our guide was very tuned into everyone's experience level on the Vespa's in traffic and the locals seemed more than willing to share the road. An experience not to be missed.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Incredible experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We just got back from the tour today with Jason. We drove out to a castle/winery which is absolutely stunning. We had a quick tour around then went down for some bread with their olive and wine. Then it was vespa time. I hadn't been on one so before the tour, he gave us individual lessons on how to maneuver it. After about 30-45 minutes of riding the vespa, we went back for lunch (salad, pasta, wine, desert and coffee). We did another hour of riding where we would stop occasionally for pictures. The scenery is breathtaking. Then back to the castle to take the van back to florence. The guys are so helpful, patient, approachable and funny. I wanted to ride on a vespa myself but realized that I couldn't concentrate on the scenery. Next time I'll def be a passenger. Overall, incredible experience. I recommend it and would definitely do it again.

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

We did the scooter trip on 05/28/14 with our guide Allesio. He was a real cool guy and very patient with his customers. His partners were as well. You have to do this trip with this company for sure. Oh thanks for a great lunch. I will send you my gopro clips I promise

Serge / Vicki. ( California)

Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Great guys....great fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Loved this Vespa tour!! The guys were all very courteous, helpful and professional and the bikes were great as well. Had no problems, saw lots of beautiful scenery and tons of fun on the Vespas. The winery tour was great as well and lunch was very, very good. And it was so cute to see our tour guides also act as our servers! Alessio, Jason and a fellow whose name I didn't get, were incredibly hard working and patient. Highly recommend this adventure...it should be a Florence must-do event for anyone visiting Florence. I would also recommend renting bikes to take your own time around Florence and see the sights that way....was very fun...and when I needed a restroom, one of the fanciest hotels in Florence graciously let me use theirs.

Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction