“Amazing place, Amazing People.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Snack Bar Anna

Snack Bar Anna
Ranked #515 of 2,680 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Highland Park, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing place, Amazing People.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I was a student studying abroad for the spring semester of 2014. This wonderful place was right around the corner from me and was a weekly stop for me. From day one, its owners Stephano and Anna welcomed me as if I was family. It a place for both american students and locals a like and it gives off such a personable, warm vibe that will have you coming back time after time. Don't be fooled by the small entrance, there is a sitting area in back where I did lots of my school work. They learn your name and remember each time you come in, and if you become more regular then they'll remember your order as well. I got a plain bagel with turkey, spicy salami, onion, mayo, tomato, and either percornino or swiss cheese (Highly recommend it). Its very cheap with the order being 4.50 EURO. There large iced coffee (2EURO) is amazing and so are there Cappuccinos. This place is seriously a must. They are not opened on sundays. Stephano and Anna, if you read this, Just know that I miss you guys so much!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Spencer S

• Korean first
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Snack Bar Anna was by far the best place to hang out with friends. Its owner's Stefano and Anna will make your stay really great. After living in Florence for 6 months (study abroad), my apartment mates and I considered them our parents. They made the best panini in town, great price, and they will customize them for you. If you are craving for bagels (american ones) this is the place to go. All in all, its the quality of service and care for their customers that will make you want to go back. Believe me, after knowing the owners, you will want to take a picture with them and leave in their wall full of memories from clients from around the world.

• Visited December 2013
Singapore
“NYC bagels in florence!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

The moment you stepped into the cafe, you will probably think that it's just a standing bar for coffee. Walk in a little more and it's a cosy little space to enjoy your meal! Coffee was once of the better ones I tried in my week stay in florence. Cappuccino was $1.20, ordered turkey bagels and smoked salmon cream cheese bagels at a total price of $7. No cover charges at all, if you're looking for a meal that's filling, reasonably priced and DELICIOUS.. This is the place to try!

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stephano and Anna made the past 4 months of my study abroad experience that much better in Florence. They are the sweetest couple, with the best cafe in Florence! This is such a personable, friendly, warm place to visit. The cappachinos, bagels, and sandwiches are amazing. You must put Anna's on the top of your list to visit while in Florence!

• Visited April 2014
queensbury
“Another great find!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

We were spending the day at the leather market not far from snack bar Anna's. We decided to give it a try since it had such great reviews. At first look we weren't sure we'd stay. But when we found out they had hidden seating in the back and no additional charge to sit...we were in! We were sure how to order since we saw no menu. Stefano came back to take our order and basically you tell him what you want and they will make. I read about the stefano special so I asked for that and was not disappointed!! Soo good. My boyfriend had a proccuitio and Mozz sandwich which was good as well. He had a spritz and I had a glass of white wine. We met a lovely couple while there and had another leisurely glass of wine while we chatted. What a great afternoon!!! 18euros for 2. Sandwiches and 4 drinks!! Great deal!

2 Thank tracy b