“Good atmosphere”

Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
“Good atmosphere”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere at this snack bar is good. No doubt. The host are super friendly too. Which make the experience very good. However, the panini was a little too hard for us. Not very impressive, we felt had better ones.

• Korean first
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Great Spritzers and Even Better Hosts!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Ciao Anna and Stefano!

Thank you both for making my stay in Florence really fun, and for helping me so much during my stay. You gave me the feeling of being in the kitchen in my own house, and I can´t wait to come back soon and see you both again, especially the next time Felice is in town!

I highly recommend the spritzers, made with fresh orange juice. They are dangerously addictive!

Thank you both again!

Andrew.

• Visited July 2014
Highland Park, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing place, Amazing People.”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I was a student studying abroad for the spring semester of 2014. This wonderful place was right around the corner from me and was a weekly stop for me. From day one, its owners Stephano and Anna welcomed me as if I was family. It a place for both american students and locals a like and it gives off such a personable, warm vibe that will have you coming back time after time. Don't be fooled by the small entrance, there is a sitting area in back where I did lots of my school work. They learn your name and remember each time you come in, and if you become more regular then they'll remember your order as well. I got a plain bagel with turkey, spicy salami, onion, mayo, tomato, and either percornino or swiss cheese (Highly recommend it). Its very cheap with the order being 4.50 EURO. There large iced coffee (2EURO) is amazing and so are there Cappuccinos. This place is seriously a must. They are not opened on sundays. Stephano and Anna, if you read this, Just know that I miss you guys so much!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Spencer S
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Snack Bar Anna was by far the best place to hang out with friends. Its owner's Stefano and Anna will make your stay really great. After living in Florence for 6 months (study abroad), my apartment mates and I considered them our parents. They made the best panini in town, great price, and they will customize them for you. If you are craving for bagels (american ones) this is the place to go. All in all, its the quality of service and care for their customers that will make you want to go back. Believe me, after knowing the owners, you will want to take a picture with them and leave in their wall full of memories from clients from around the world.

• Visited December 2013
Singapore
“NYC bagels in florence!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

The moment you stepped into the cafe, you will probably think that it's just a standing bar for coffee. Walk in a little more and it's a cosy little space to enjoy your meal! Coffee was once of the better ones I tried in my week stay in florence. Cappuccino was $1.20, ordered turkey bagels and smoked salmon cream cheese bagels at a total price of $7. No cover charges at all, if you're looking for a meal that's filling, reasonably priced and DELICIOUS.. This is the place to try!