This hotel is only steps away from the Doumo, while the Doumo area is very busy you step out of the tiny busy street through a large opening into a very peacful private court yard. The rooms are spotless very large (Bedroom, sitting room large bathroom with a tub and shower) with high celings very comfortable large pillow top beds. Very nice breakfast, If I come back to Florence I will be staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable and beautifully decorated rooms set in a grand, ancient house that has the uniqueness of a private aristocratic residence.Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo is located in the heart of historical Florence, 30 mt. away from the Cathedral, in the centre of the shopping area and at walking distance from the main monuments and museums. It’s origins date back to the 14th century. The great sculptor Donatello (15th century) had his workshop here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Niccolini Al Duomo Hotel Florence
- Palazzo Niccolini Al Duomo Florence