My son and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience at the Palazzo. Even though the facility was nearly 3/4 full, we were upgraded from a standard double to the Empire Suite. it was an enormous set of rooms with a gorgeous bathroom and three windows as tall as the 20-foot ceiling looking right out onto the Duomo. The breakfast was elegant and delicious and the tea service available for guests in the evening just hit the spot. The desk staff was extemely helpful printing train tickets for us on the morning of our departure, even when there was trouble with the jump drive. We highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable and beautifully decorated rooms set in a grand, ancient house that has the uniqueness of a private aristocratic residence.Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo is located in the heart of historical Florence, 30 mt. away from the Cathedral, in the centre of the shopping area and at walking distance from the main monuments and museums. It’s origins date back to the 14th century. The great sculptor Donatello (15th century) had his workshop here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Niccolini Al Duomo Hotel Florence
- Palazzo Niccolini Al Duomo Florence