Hard to reach once you enter Florence, but once you reach there you will not want to leave! The hotel is right in the city center, just off one of the streets leading to the Duomo. An excellent place to stay & visit the historical center.
The hotel itself is small but palatial. The rooms are large & have historic settings, with frescos & vintage furniture. Each room is differently decorated, but all of them like palace rooms from the past.
There is parking available on the property, although not too many spots. There are parking garages nearby so thats not a big deal. You are right in the city historical center so nothing is far away. There is plenty to see, shop & eat, all at walking distance. Price may seem high, but thats the price you pay to stay in a palace in the heart of Florence!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable and beautifully decorated rooms set in a grand, ancient house that has the uniqueness of a private aristocratic residence.Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo is located in the heart of historical Florence, 30 mt. away from the Cathedral, in the centre of the shopping area and at walking distance from the main monuments and museums. It’s origins date back to the 14th century. The great sculptor Donatello (15th century) had his workshop here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Niccolini Al Duomo Hotel Florence
- Palazzo Niccolini Al Duomo Florence