This was a fantastic discovery for me. First, imagine stepping out the door of your boutique hotel and onto a cobblestone street, staring right up at Santa Maria del Fiore, the towering Renaissance cathedral that is the defining feature of this magnificent city of Florence. Second, imagine a beautiful, quiet, clean, stylish, classy boutique hotel that caters to you individually. The Palazzo Niccolini has become one of my all-time favorite places to stay. This hotel is more like a bed and breakfast, but with the classiness of a Ritz! Absolutely sparkling clean, quiet (thanks to double windows), and well run. Every night expect to find a lovely poem on your pillow; every morning there is a healthy and delicious, fresh breakfast to start your day of touring. Centrally located so most attractions are a 5 minute walk away. I cannot say enough great things about this place! I cannt wait to return! I won't stay anywhere else in Florence. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable and beautifully decorated rooms set in a grand, ancient house that has the uniqueness of a private aristocratic residence.Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo is located in the heart of historical Florence, 30 mt. away from the Cathedral, in the centre of the shopping area and at walking distance from the main monuments and museums. It’s origins date back to the 14th century. The great sculptor Donatello (15th century) had his workshop here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, seekda GmbH, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Niccolini Al Duomo Hotel Florence
- Palazzo Niccolini Al Duomo Florence