We truly enjoyed our time staying here! It is very close to the train, which is convenient, as well as close to all the big sights you want to see while in Florence! The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was delicious, the best we had in all of our Italian hotels. Actually had eggs which was a nice change from 10 days of cold continental breakfasts! The rooms were unique and cozy, with a decent-sized marble bathroom, as well as nice bath products. A little rooftop with tables is available, but it was so hot while we were there we ended up never taking advantage of it. Within walking distance of great restaurants, such as Il Latini, and some of the best gelato in Italy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella