We stayed at the HSMN for 7 nights in the middle of our two-week Italian honeymoon and it was truly lovely. They upgraded us to the honeymoon suite which has a private terrace overlooking the piazza and is bigger than apartments I've lived in. The staff was helpful for getting reservations and printing out our online tickets. The breakfast is really good and their staff is very attentive. They are in a great location from the train station and you will soon learn that nothing is far in Florence, but it is close to some of the main attractions. If you can get over the fact that it is a little like a Harry Potter scene trying to find your room then you will enjoy your stay. There is free wi-fi that worked fairly well. Highly recommended. Best place we stayed in Italy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella