The hotel was well situated ovelooking the Piazza Santa Maria Novella. The room allocated was a superior room on the first floor overlooking the Piazza. The room was quiet and pleasant. The hotel is well located approximately 5 to 10 minutes from the train station. When leaving the station walk through the taxi rank and down the side of the church and you will find the hotel directly in front of you with the Piazza on the right hand side. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The hotel staff were friendly and efficient. We emailed the hotel and requested that they book a visit to the Accademia and other attractions. This was done efficiently and enabled us to avoid large queues. Breakfast was fresh with a reasonable variety of food to suit all tastes. A charming hotel and definately a nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella