This Hotel is literally 5-10min walk form the station. When you get out the station walk to your right and keep going, behind the Santa Maria Novella church is a big piazza the Hotel is literally on the corner but you can't see it as from the outside it looks like apartments of office block. This was a splendid Hotel and if you are luck to get a room overlooking the Piazza grab it. The views are great early in the morning and at night as this is when it comes alive. The staff are fantastic and very willing to help especially in English. The breakfast was great. Leaving the restaurant everything is literally like everything else in Italy within walking distance. Nice thing about the hotel was the fact that you are so close to the Train station you can hop on and off and get around easily. Rooms were marvelous especially with a 3year old and 1year old. They provided a cots for no extra charge. Nothing was too much for them. Felt like heaven even though we only slept there. Or don't forget about the free WiFi always a winner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella