We were in Florence between Christmas and New Year's with our two teenage daughters. We chose this hotel because we could get a family suite (two adjoining rooms), and we were not disappointed. The rooms were spacious (by European standards) with nice bathrooms, and the view out over the piazza was beautiful. The hotel is a short walk from the train station, although it can be a bit tricky to find (it's right on the square across from the church, but their signage is not particularly noticeable, at least not to us). Breakfast was very good, and the service was always friendly. We'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella