Returned today from Florence and feel compelled to write a very short review.
Location is outstanding, and we had a view over the Santa Maria Novella Cathedral... it was also convenient for us as we were arriving by train from Pisa airport. It is a good choice if you want somewhere with some character rather than a generic business hotel... all the staff were absolutely charming and they were very pleased to arrange flowers from a local florist to be delivered to our room for my girlfriends birthday. They recommended restaurants and seemed to get a lot of enjoyment from knowing we were enjoying our stay. The breakfast was very nice but what stood out was the beauty of some of the rooms in the hotel including the breakfast room... So good choice for character, atmosphere, location and comfort.. it isn't the cheapest option but I felt staying there was a special treat and will stay in the memory for a long time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella