This is a short, direct walk from the train station; staff is very efficient and the rooms were very nice; breakfast was included, and was MORE than adequate, with breads, meats, fruit, cheese, and for Americans, very good scrambled eggs! We loved the view of the city from the rooftop patio; our bartender was more than gracious in getting us drinks down at the bar and then getting us up to the rooftop, where we enjoyed a nighttime view of the Duomo. I enjoyed opening the windows of our room and looking out over Piazza Santa Maria Novella, both in early morning and in the evening.
A very classy place; I would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella