We booked three rooms at the Hotel, one with a view and two without. Although the view was pleasant it certainly did not warrant the extra expense and more importantly the room itself was inferior to the more 'basc' rooms without a view. Our room had a shower within the bath but because it was so narrow the cheap plastic shower curtain stuck to ones body. As a result we moved to a room with a seperate shower. The staff were more than accomodating but worthwhile checking out before you unpack. 5 minutes from the station which is helpful if one is arriving/departing by train.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella