We stayed here as part of a rail excursion holiday touring Northern Italy. This hotel is within easy walking distance (c. ten minutes) from the main rail station and will arrange for your luggage to be collected at the platform on arrival so you do not need to look like tourists when walking from the station to the hotel. They will also arrange the same service on departure from the station assuming you are travelling by train as were.
What made the stay so enjoyable was the room overlooking the Piazza Santa Maria Novello with the beautiful church at the far end.
All the main sights are a few minutes walk from the hotel as are good restaurants and delis.
During our stay, the Piazza had a market of local produce and wines which we took full advantage of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella