This really should be a 5 star hotel. Our room (609) was large, with a huge bathroom, both overlooking the piazza and the church. Service was superb - if you used a towel and went out for a walk, there was normally a clean one when you got back. The choice at the buffet breakfast was excellent, including scrambled egg and bacon. Because of the layout of the hotel, to reach our room we had to take a lift to the second floor, walk along a corridor, down half a dozen stairs and then another lift to the sixth floor. Some guests were confused, but we got on OK! If we go back to Florence, we'll certainly stay here again. And it's only five minutes walk from the railway station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella