During our stay in Italy this ending up being our favorite hotel. Located on beautiful Piazza Santa Maria, the location offers access to everything walking. We had a room that looked down on the piazza. We loved opening up the windows for the great view and sounds of the city below. This isn't one of the piazzas overrun with tourists so it is very pleasant. The hotel itself is just gorgeous. Small enough too feel special and big enough to provide everything you need. I can't say enough about the front desk staff and their friendliness. Simone was a standout and just an exceptional employee. I loved the elegant breakfast buffet offered in the restaurant....very grand and delicious. The SMN train station is close walking distance and makes it easy. I travel extensively for work and stay in many high end properties. This is one I'll always remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella