This is possible one of the most friendly welcoming and luxurious hotels that I have ever stayed in in Europe.
The staff were extremely helpful and friendly , the location was a three minute walk to the duomo or the train station and right next to a tour meeting point , it wasn't noisy at night and the rooms were lovely and roomy with air con and very very comfy beds.
I was travelling with a friend and the highlight for us was the iced bucket of Prosecco every morning in the middle of the breakfast table which initially we were scared to touch , but frankly everyone was doing it ! All in all a fantastic break here wouldn't hesitate in staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella