I booked this hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews and it was everything as promised...The location is great if you arrive/leave via train, as the station is only a short walk from the hotel...Room 323 was huge, elevated bedroom (double bed) with a private balcony, which dropped down to a foyer/double closet area and large bathroom...Staff was very courteous and accommodating...Bus stop is just across the street from the plaza, but if you walk everywhere as we did, its easy to get to all the sights of Florence...Also, many of the tour buses depart from the train station, so you can have breakfast at the hotel in the morning and still be on time for the tour bus because it is so close...The breakfast was great, coffee, tea, juices...scrambled eggs, bacon, cereals, fresh fruit, pastries and assortment of breads...Great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella