We stayed in a superior room that was quite small but this was compensated for with a balcony overlooking the square. Polite and friendly staff offered recommendations of places to eat when asked, they can also book tickets for events (try Opera at the English Church), and prebook tickets for the Uffizi and Accademia( V. good idea to avoid queues). Breakfast was fine with a good selection to choose from.
We had no problem with noise from the square even though there was an Irish bar just down the street (good pint of Kilkenny), the rooms were well insulated. The square itself isn't noisy anyway.
Florence isn't a large city so you can walk everywhere from the Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella