We stayed twice on our trip to Tuscany, the location and service was wonderful. Our first room was really small, but the second was lovely. Pricey but a very nice experience. The Concierge arranged numerous wonderful dinner reservations, everyone a great experience. Made you feel very welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort, sophistication, style and value right in the heart of Florence. J.K Place has carved out an exceptionally pleasant niche for itself, a niche that’s just seconds from the door of the stunning church of Santa Maria Novella. All the major sites are within easy walking distance. The rooms: Just twenty of them, snazzy, characterful, no two are alike, and all with signature soft furnishings in creams, granges and neutrals offset with contrasting piping in an effortlessly chic Anouska meets Ralph love-in. The glass covered courtyard and roof terrace beckon on warmer days whilst winter afternoons are best spent huddled by the fireplace in the J.K Lounge with a thick slice of cake and a steaming hot cioccolata con panna. Add very friendly, discreet service plus probably the city’s best Concierge and you are just asking for a good time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your JK Place Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jk Place Firenze Florence
- Jk Place Firenze Hotel Florence