We arrived tired on train from Rome, kind of ignored by staff who seemed didn't want to show us our "Deluxe room". When we finally got there was facing an airshaft with a view of ironing boards and clothes (They call it a view of terrace and mansions). To be fair the description of the room says "various views". The conceirge who was a man we only saw that night was snippy and said we shoudl have asked for a view (which we did) and left us sitting in the room till he came back 20 minutes later and offered us the master suite at 1/3 off the rack rate for 2 nights then said we were back to the other room. As an aside, we had just been at Inn at Spanish Steps in Rome and upgraded from Deluxe Suite to an Executive Suite without asking and with no increase in price. In the end we got it for 3 nights (though we did have to pack thinking we would move the last day)as there was a cancellation and we never saw him again and the rest of the staff was wonderful and accomodating. The master suite was amazing, though a little noisy on the square at night and was one of the top hotel rooms we have stayed in , including suites at Ritz Carlton's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort, sophistication, style and value right in the heart of Florence. J.K Place has carved out an exceptionally pleasant niche for itself, a niche that’s just seconds from the door of the stunning church of Santa Maria Novella. All the major sites are within easy walking distance. The rooms: Just twenty of them, snazzy, characterful, no two are alike, and all with signature soft furnishings in creams, granges and neutrals offset with contrasting piping in an effortlessly chic Anouska meets Ralph love-in. The glass covered courtyard and roof terrace beckon on warmer days whilst winter afternoons are best spent huddled by the fireplace in the J.K Lounge with a thick slice of cake and a steaming hot cioccolata con panna. Add very friendly, discreet service plus probably the city’s best Concierge and you are just asking for a good time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your JK Place Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jk Place Firenze Florence
- Jk Place Firenze Hotel Florence