We just returned from a 3 night stay at JK place in Florence. A very fine experience indeed en worth every penny. The staff is very qualified, they deserve a large compliment.
We came in very late, around midnight. In our room a bottle of prosecco on ice was waiting for us, which was of a very good quality and taste. The hotel is designed very tastefully, modern with classical touches. The beds where very good, room was very clean. The free minibar was very nice.
Breakfast was a nice experience. You have the choice of sitting at al large table together with other guests or private tables. Beside the breafast buffet, anything you want is made to order, from pancakes to oatmeal. We do have a comment on the buffet though. Food seems to stand quite a long time without cooling and cover. Freshly cut fruit, pies and cakes where dried out a bit, which was really a pitty. Cheese, meats, salmon seemed to stand for hours. Mayby it would be a better idea to serve this together with the breadbasket.
The location is perfect, just a few minutes away from the Arno river, train station, and so on.
I must say our stay made our trip to Florence one to never forget, thank you for that JK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort, sophistication, style and value right in the heart of Florence. J.K Place has carved out an exceptionally pleasant niche for itself, a niche that’s just seconds from the door of the stunning church of Santa Maria Novella. All the major sites are within easy walking distance. The rooms: Just twenty of them, snazzy, characterful, no two are alike, and all with signature soft furnishings in creams, granges and neutrals offset with contrasting piping in an effortlessly chic Anouska meets Ralph love-in. The glass covered courtyard and roof terrace beckon on warmer days whilst winter afternoons are best spent huddled by the fireplace in the J.K Lounge with a thick slice of cake and a steaming hot cioccolata con panna. Add very friendly, discreet service plus probably the city’s best Concierge and you are just asking for a good time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your JK Place Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jk Place Firenze Florence
- Jk Place Firenze Hotel Florence