My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights while in Florence for our honeymoon. The hotel is a bit difficult to find but once you find it, you realize you are in a great location. The hotel was decorating so chic! I honestly wished my home looked as trendy. The room was minimal but chic as well. The bed was fairly comfortable, but it was not a king..two twins pushed together. We found that a bit odd. We did not stay in the smallest room so I cannot agree with the past reviews complaining about the size, our room was adequate in size. The breakfast offered each morning was good, not great but definitely edible. My only complaint was that our second morning there we ventured out at 9:45 am for sightseeing/museums and upon return after 1 pm our room had not been tended to. The bed was still unmade and linens were not refreshed. I was shocked! A hotel of this caliber, charging their prices I felt should have a room made up by 1 pm. Their recommendations for dinner were spot on! Both dinners at 13 Gobbi and Buca Mario were great! They also secured reservations at both of the art museums for us. This was a bit odd...we paid almost 3-4x's the ticket price for the hotel to secure them. I suppose this is a "service charge" but it was not disclosed in our e-mail correspondence. Nevertheless, it was nice not having to wait in the very long Que.
All in all I would recommend this hotel but I think they may have been understaffed while we were there (i.e. housekeeping?).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort, sophistication, style and value right in the heart of Florence. J.K Place has carved out an exceptionally pleasant niche for itself, a niche that’s just seconds from the door of the stunning church of Santa Maria Novella. All the major sites are within easy walking distance. The rooms: Just twenty of them, snazzy, characterful, no two are alike, and all with signature soft furnishings in creams, granges and neutrals offset with contrasting piping in an effortlessly chic Anouska meets Ralph love-in. The glass covered courtyard and roof terrace beckon on warmer days whilst winter afternoons are best spent huddled by the fireplace in the J.K Lounge with a thick slice of cake and a steaming hot cioccolata con panna. Add very friendly, discreet service plus probably the city’s best Concierge and you are just asking for a good time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your JK Place Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jk Place Firenze Florence
- Jk Place Firenze Hotel Florence