“Great Location”

Ranked #355 of 675 Florence B&B and Inns
regina
“Great Location”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Novecento. The location couldn't be any more convenient - close to everything in Florence. Franco and Suwako were good hosts and made sure I had everything I needed or wanted. The rooftop terrace was a nice quiet get away. My room faced the street and was a bit noisy at night but what can you do? I enjoyed my time in Florence.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank tannahRegina

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Novecento. They were very welcoming, energetic, and eager to help. After arriving in Italy for the very first time with no idea what to do, they gave me lots of great ideas on things to do. The room was small but everything I needed and a great view.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank 1676
Greenwich, Connecticut
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I just finished a four night stay at B&B Novecento and I can honestly say that it greatly exceeded my expectations. The location is great; right off of the piazza del duomo. The couple that runs the bed and breakfast are two of the nicest and most genuine people that I have ever met. They would always make sure that I had everything that I needed and gave me great restaurant recommendations. I cannot say enough about how well I was treated at this B&B. The rooms were great and always very clean. If you are headed to Florence I would book this B&B to get a truly authentic florentine experience.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank cpm93
Florence, Italy
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Excellent location for seeing the old city in Florence, you can hear the bells from the Duomo! Close to the train and airport bus. Everything is within easy walking distance. Very clean, great beds, beautiful rooms. Such lovely, welcoming hosts, who will go out of their way to assist you and help you plan your days here- and carry your luggage up the 3 flights of stairs! Would recommend to everyone!

Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank gala s
Reviewed 18 February 2013 via mobile

I loved each day at this tiny yet beautiful b&b . It's a stone's throw away from the duomo - and everything else - museums to David to eateries to shopping - it's all there ..u must must - get yourself a good book and get yourself to the terrace of novecento - it overlooks the dome and the little by lanes of the old quarter . The reason why I loved this place was also because it made my first solo travel experience - very memorable - the owners are a couple called franko and svanka - they helped organise my life every morning - whether it was a day trip to cinque terre or a good dinner place - a cab for the airport - they just needed to be told .breakfast on day 1 was good - but it got repetitive by day 5 - would have loved some eggs , fruits , ... Not very good for anyone who likes to stay off carbs !!! The room had a lovely old world charm . My room was great for one person - but it would have been cramped for 2 people . But there are bigger rooms - u can ask for it . On the whole - totally worth it .

• Stayed October 2012
2 Thank Zeewaris
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 9 November 2012

We were there for 4 nights, same breakfast, but good.
The rooms are clean but like I say they on the 4 floor. Close to every thing. Recommended 2 good restaurants and the best gelato place in Italy.

Room Tip: Maybe not a room facing the main street, a little noise first thing in the morning