Hotel Davanzati
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Hotel Adam(Florence)
View Hotel
Golden Tower Hotel & Spa(Florence)
  • Free Internet
Torre Guelfa Hotel(Florence)
Hotel Alessandra(Florence)
3,597 results
All reviewshappy hourfree moviesmeet other guestshis sonbruschettacocktail hourmuseum reservationsthis family run hotelrestaurant recommendationsdinner reservationsevery eveningstreet levelwonderful hotelperfect locationinternet accessfavorite hoteltrain station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The location is great, the staff is great, they have happy hour!

We loved this hotel, the room was quite spacious for Europe, the owner and his son are extremely helpful and they absolutely think of everything to make your stay easy. They have computers in the room, free wifi, even umbrellas to borrow if it rains. The breakfasts are great.

Location could not be better, you are in the middle of everything steps from the museums and shopping. Walking distance to everything you want to see. Enjoy!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I chose this hotel based on TA reviews and stayed for 4 nights in a single room in September 2013. I had an excellent stay. I was greeted warmly upon arrival and the front desk staff were helpful with my questions. The location is excellent--just a few short blocks to the Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, Uffizi and Perche No? gelato. The room was clean, with a mini-fridge and solid wifi. I especially liked the in-room guest book where past guests had written thank-you notes and tips on what to see in Florence. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

My family and I planned to spend three days and two nights in Tuscany, to visit Florence, Pisa and Siena.
We decided to book an hotel in Florence, to spend the first day and night there and then to move by car the day after to Pisa and back again to Florence for the second night.
The hotel is a bit tricky to reach by car, even using the GPS, due to the one way narrow roads busy with tourists and people walking, however once there the hotel has a very efficient valet parking system. Basically a person comes in about 15 minutes to get the car key at the reception and brings the car to a nearby parking and, whenever you may need to use the car, it is sufficient to ask the receptionist and in 15 minutes the car is ready at the hotel entrance. It costs Euro 26 per day inclusive of placing the car in "lista bianca" (white list) with the local traffic police to avoid summons when entering in the ZTL (Zona Traffico Limitato - Restricted Traffic Area).
The hotel is very quiet and clean and we had a great time there, with Fabrizio excellent host. It is very nice also the availability of few ipads at the reception for reading "paper free", in total respect of the environment, a selection of English, Italian and French newspapers.
The location is wondeful, just walking distance from several "must see" places in Florence.
The only thing I wish could be improved is the breakfast selection, a bit limited in my opinion.
Overall a very positive experience in this hotel which I would recommend to try when Florence.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My wife and I had a wonderful stay at the Hotel Davanzati during our recent trip to Florence. The hotel location is perfect and the room was large and very clean with many unexpected amenities. The breakfast was excellent and we especially enjoyed the early evening Happy Hour. Best of all, Fabrizio and his staff were fantastic! They had great recommendations for dinners and sight-seeing and made us feel incredibly welcome every minute that we were there. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Florence.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We stayed here at the beginning and end of our first trip to Italy and were totally pleased in every way. The location is great with being walking distance to the airport drop-off and all the sights in Florence. The breakfast and afternoon happy hour are excellent for meeting other guests and sharing your experiences. We had several excellent recommendations for restaurants from the owner and he was just a total pleasure to deal with.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple