We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights. Everything was perfect! Bery cosy and friendly atmoshphere.Our room was great , very clean and spacious. We actually got an upgrade for our room at check in! The view from the hotel was magnificent. Also we didn't have a problem reaching the centre from the hotel, we either walked (around 10') our transferred by the shuttle bus. Especially Valentina , the girl at the reception, was really helpful with us and made our stay special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta