My wife and I stayed there for 2 nights march 2012.
The property is an a beautiful location, the staff was very nice and the rooms were clean and the bathroom was big which is a plus.
The door know of our room broke and was never fixed. In the last day there, the shower drain clogged which caused the whole bathroom floor to flood, my wife and I were not happy about that at all. We had a continental breakfast there just the first morning and we assume it was complementary (as it has been in every hotel in our tour of Italy), when we checked out they charge us 56 euros for the "breakfast" we had of some juice and bread, but then again, that was our mistake for assuming things...
If you get a good deal in this hotel I would say book it, you will love it!, just have in mind it is a 5 star Hotel with 5 star prices!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta