Lovely small hotel in excellent peaceful location. Lovely walk into city centre via Plaza Michaelangelo. Lovely view from the rooms. Beautiful garden terrace.Shame there were no tea/coffee making facilities in room. Staff helpful and polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta