We were there for 3 nights to visit Florence. The hotel is situated on top of a mountain outside the city centre but still very close to it. The rooms need a refurbishment, with a small badroom and shower inside the tube. It has a shuttle service to ponte vecchio. The pool is nice but very small and outdated umbrella and chairs. First hotel during this trip where they did not ask how we enjoyed our stay and if everything was in order.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta