If you love a view, you get it from every angle. The inconic Florence city scape will linger in your memory for a long time. If you can, choose a suite in the main building facing that view as they are excellent. While you are on the hill away from the main action, it is nice to return to a peaceful haven. There is a courteousy van to drop off and collect at certain times, a taxi back up the hill is also easy, particularly for dinner out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta