My husband and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary in Florence. We renewed our vows in a small ceremony at Villa La Vedetta. The staff was friendly, helpful, and excited to help out with the details. We stayed for drinks in the wonderful bar by the pool. The views of Florence are breathtaking. We will definitely stay there next time we travel to Florence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta