We stayed at La Vedetta for three nights and found it absolutely wonderful. The pool area was so relaxing, (especially on a hot summers day after shopping), the staff were excellent and great with our 3 year old, the restuarant is extremely good - but it is expensive (a Michelin Star from memory) - but just up the road are casual pizza places in the Plaza overlooking the city - the views from the hotel terraces and pool are stunning. And the room was also great. Promixity to the city was fine as the hotel shuttle service dropped us off and picked us up when we called. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta