Hotel Europa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
San Firenze Suites & Spa(Florence)
US$473
US$280
Hotel Davanzati(Florence)
US$357
1,137 results
All reviewsmiriam and robertfamily run hotelquiet courtyardyogurtwithin walking distancesmall elevatorbell towerexcellent locationhome away from homeboiled eggsbusy streetbreakfast roomeach morningair conditionertriple roomvisiting florencefew minutes walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2010

Miriam is absolutely the nicest person in Italy. We traveled with 3 kids (14, 11, 3) and eveybody received an answer to his/her needs. Hot milk to the little one, smiles + Wi-fi to the big one, Assistance with Gluten-free food to the 3rd one, and best explanations to ourselves. The quadropool was roomy and clean. The only problem was the old lift in the building - quite scary, uncomfortable and unwelcoming.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Argamanit
Reviewed 11 August 2010

We found the location to be perfect--just a few blocks from everything and yet quiet at night. We had two rooms and both were roomy (considering Italian sizes). I do agree with previous reviewers that the beds are quite firm, but I thought that was a plus! Breakfast was good with pastries, yogurt, coffee and tea. We were welcomed warmly every time we returned and we really wanted to take home with us the sweet lady who kept the breakfast room stocked!! She is precious and my teen children loved her!!

The restaurant recommendations are perfect--we truly enjoyed our stay here and would recommend to anyone!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Momsterof4
Reviewed 10 August 2010

This is my third stay at Hotel Europa and I wouldn't stay anywhere else when I go to Florence. I have recommended this family run hotel to all of my friends who ask where to stay in Florence. When I arrived this time it was late and I opened my window to see a remarkable site... the Duomo and the Campanile were in view from the window and highighted by the moonlight of a full moon between them. It was absolutely breathtaking. I love this hotel mostly for the family who runs it. They are interested in your stay being the best possible in Florence. It is more than a room at Hotel Europa, it is an experience. The location cannot be beat... so close to the Duomo, the Market, Piazza Repubblica, The David, etc. The train station and all the sites of Florence are within walking distance. The staff arranges everything for you and they treat you so special. When I go to Florence I look forward to seeing them each time. It was a great plus to have free wireless internet. It was very reliable and a great convenience for me to stay connected. Everything was as wonderful as ever at Hotel Europa!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank smc1234
Reviewed 5 August 2010

What a wonderful place to stay. The family is so warm and welcoming. The rooms are so comfortable and the family is so helpful in every way. Beautifully decorate rooms and ice cold AC in the summer. Breakfast was very delicious and I can't imagine staying anywhere else. The location is central to everything as well. I can't write enough good things.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stillitching
Reviewed 27 July 2010

Stayed here with a group and really liked the location and the family atmosphere. Run by really nice people and the staff had a great helpful attitude. The breakfasts were fine for starting out the day and the hotel was quiet and nice to come back to after a day of touring. Would go back.

• Stayed: April 2010