The room was clean and incredibly cute; there are classic locks and keys. The staff was friendly and helpful and the location is perfect - it felt a 5 minute walk from everything. We would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cimatori Bed and Breakfast is an hidden gem in the heart of Florence right next to the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio in Florence’s famous Piazza della Signoria and the Uffizi Gallery. Cimatori Bed and Breakfast is on the second floor of an historic building and it takes its name from the medieval square inwhich it is located.All major attractions are within a few minutes walking to make you feel right at home surrounded by the magic and romantic atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your B & B Cimatori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Cimatori
- b & b Cimatori Hotel Florence