For a central location in Florence, I highly recommend Cimatori. The charming host, Dominico, was extremely welcoming upon my arrival and was available as a helpful resource throughout my stay. The rooms are spotlessly clean, quaint, yet new and spacious, with modern bathrooms. One slight drawback is the pastries at breakfast are prepackaged. However, in light of the Cimatori's many strengths, I found this flaw insignificant. Though I personally prefer locations south of the Arno this is a great choice is you want to stay in the center. Just be wary of the overly touristy atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cimatori Bed and Breakfast is an hidden gem in the heart of Florence right next to the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio in Florence’s famous Piazza della Signoria and the Uffizi Gallery. Cimatori Bed and Breakfast is on the second floor of an historic building and it takes its name from the medieval square inwhich it is located.All major attractions are within a few minutes walking to make you feel right at home surrounded by the magic and romantic atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your B & B Cimatori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b & b Cimatori Hotel Florence
- Bed And Breakfast Cimatori