Arrived and had a pleasant welcome - the place is well situated but up a lot of rather depressing steps - even though we had tried to travel ight we found it quite difficult.
The room was quite adequate but the major problem came when it came to time to try to go to sleep - there was a lot of noise from the street and this came from people in the street coming out of the various bars and then early (very) in the morning with the delivery workers.
The breakfast was Ok but rather pre-packaged - in all a just satisfactorty experience. The staff were pleasant, but it seems that most of the rooms are on the street and we were not alone in our discomfort.
I would probably not return - even though the stay was ok, the quality of sleep certainly was not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cimatori Bed and Breakfast is an hidden gem in the heart of Florence right next to the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio in Florence’s famous Piazza della Signoria and the Uffizi Gallery. Cimatori Bed and Breakfast is on the second floor of an historic building and it takes its name from the medieval square inwhich it is located.All major attractions are within a few minutes walking to make you feel right at home surrounded by the magic and romantic atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your B & B Cimatori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Cimatori
- b & b Cimatori Hotel Florence