Review Highlights
Unusual place

Timeless and extremely distinctive place, not only for women. Guys, don’t worry, we spent there... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
mac_wasowski
Palermo, Italy
via mobile
Small, yet impressive

A fashion brand with its own museum in a lovely building- a great idea. You can see Gucci clothing... read more

Reviewed 12 January 2019
Nathan1000
Melbourne, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from US$26.55
from US$65.41
from US$23.09
from US$103.91
More Info
All reviews fashion lovers high fashion book store fashion house fashion history iconic pieces fun museum vintage items museum shop less than an hour entire museum piazza della signoria small museum worth a visit for sale leather goods renaissance art
Reviewed 14 September 2018

The guided tour was so informative and such a well spoken beautiful polite young lady lead the way to such incredible fashions. I can't decide what I loved most, it was all so beautiful. I loved the scarfs and the luggage, oh wait I loved the coats and the beautiful images on the walls.. No, I can't decide, it was all unique and beautiful. Don't miss the shop or the Gucci Garden Restaurant - delicious food and outdoor seating is amazing, beautiful atmosphere and evening on the square romantic and charming. Would like to go back someday with my fiance.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 9 September 2018

I loved going here! You get a free ticket with reservations to the restaurant. Different floors and rooms of clothing and beautiful murals and art. The ambiance is so amazing especially because this is the only thing like it in the world. Definitely go the next time you are in Firenze!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

This place is a must for all fashion fanatics, but its a bit simple and repetitive, love the bag collection and the cafe is Fab, expensive, but fab, this conveniently located smack center on the Piazza della Signoria, just a few steps away from the Uffizi Gallery, where the birth of Venus is displayed and where you can adore for a few moments the sculpture that Bernini made when he was just about 15 years old. So, just take a 35 min of your schedule to visit the Gucci garden, won't take more... by the way: they change the exposition every fashion season: Fall/Winter and Spring Summer (cruise collection not included)

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Bianca B
Reviewed 24 August 2018

It is quite a small gallery but certainly well layed out and some lovely pieces. The shop is great that has some very unique items for that store only. If you love fashion it is definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I went to the Gucci Museum (also called Gucci Garden, the real name of the store/museum) on the advice of a friend who is stationed here in Italy. We both share a love of Gucci, so I knew I had to visit. The garden (or museum as I will call it in the review) houses items from the Gucci collection. There is also a restaurant, movie theater as well as a store that carries Gucci Garden items for sale that cannot be purchased at any other Gucci store. I purchased a chain handbag as well as a large key fob. They both had the “Gucci Garden” stamp on them. Although the museum was small, as was the store, they had a plethora of items to view as well as purchase. The staff was helpful with the questions I had as well as ensuring I had all the paperwork to get my VAT taxes back. I would visit again, if only to purchase additional Gucci items. Fun fact: if you are a student (any age and any grade elementary/middle/high school or college, and bring your student ID, you can get in free. An added bonus is that they have great a/c as well.

1  Thank chamil12