“Eccelente, Excellent, ยอดเยี่ยม ”
Review of Black Bar

Black Bar
Ranked #710 of 2,908 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: European
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

On the corner center of town. Good food free wifi. No charge for sitting down to enjoy stress free life.Staff honest and good . we left a wallet there came back the next day and got everything back which was all the money for our trip. Thankyou! Gratzi.

1  Thank greg n

Reviewed 7 May 2014

This was the first place I ate at in Florence on my Italy trip. Just had a medium cup of gelato & with nothing to compare to in price or taste, didn't think it was too bad. Only now as I sit typing this with many other restaurants & gelato places visited do I realize how much of a rip-off this place is.

8 euro for a thing of gelato is ridiculous for starters, I don't care how good it is. Which this place was not. So realistically a price could've been about 4 euro. Though it has a good location next to the Duomo, find somewhere else for late night gelato. There are plenty of other places with better prices & gelato nearby.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My fiancée and I have been in Italy for the past few months. Whenever we need some good food or a drink when we are out, we always stop in. The staff is amazing and helpful, even when the shop is busy. It is located next to the Duomo and is a perfect pre or post meeting spot after a long day of tours.

The prices of the food is comparable to other stores but the portions of the food are bigger and it is much better.

We are currently having our first cappuccino today, and I have to say, it is one of the best in Florence. Definitely stop in!

1  Thank Tschlames
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Some friends and I went into Black Bar for gelato, but didn't get as far as buying any because the woman behind the counter was so rude! This sour faced young woman strangely accused us of only pretending to want gelato to 'cover up' for our friend, who had gone to the toilet before buying anything. She then shouted insults about us to her colleague in Italian, assuming that we wouldn't understand... Naturally we left and went to another (cheaper and less hostile) gelateria close by!

Reviewed 13 December 2013

My wife and I are food connoisseurs. Looking for the best pizza in Italy. We may have found it. The staff was so nice. Let me taste some flavors. Had an expresso and it was enjoyable. Will be back for more.

1  Thank Foodlovertothebone