Came as part of a group and found the rooms quite acceptable after the shoe box we had in Venice. Unfortunately the walls between the rooms were paper thin and I could clearly hear the telephone conversation in the next room.
Most rooms face onto the car park at the back or a lovely view of the railway yards (sic) as we are metres from the station. You can hear the trains but it didn't affect our sleep.
No-one reported bed bugs as a previous review stated, but the girl at the bar was extremely unhelpful and obnoxious to some of the group early on. We had no problem with her but the drinks were overpriced and she didn't want to allocate them to our room and insisted on cash.
Reception people were great and they suggested a great restaurant for some of our group which I actually visited thanks to tripadvisor.
Position was fine - only a short walk from town and the station just up the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel , only 300 meters from the Santa Maria Novela train station is located in a modern palace on the borders of the historical center of Florence. The Exhibition Hall (Fortezza da Basso) and the Meeting Center (Palazzo dei Congressi) are a short 5 minute walk away. All the tourist, cultural and commercial attractions are only a 10-minute walk away. The hotel is easily be reached by car and offers parking by arrangement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Leonardo Da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leonardo Da Vinci Florence
- Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Florence