We stayed here with a group and this place was a pleasant surprise. The staff was friendly, helpful and welcoming. Rooms were clean. Decor is interesting throughout. I'm not sure what you you would call this style. There's a lot of red used in the rooms as well as lilac. Breakfast was quite good. We had a little walk to the centre past the SMN train station. Unfortunately my room overlooked the train station and I could here every train that came and went all night long. I managed to get some sleep. Watching Italian tv helps to drown out the sound of trains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel , only 300 meters from the Santa Maria Novela train station is located in a modern palace on the borders of the historical center of Florence. The Exhibition Hall (Fortezza da Basso) and the Meeting Center (Palazzo dei Congressi) are a short 5 minute walk away. All the tourist, cultural and commercial attractions are only a 10-minute walk away. The hotel is easily be reached by car and offers parking by arrangement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Leonardo Da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leonardo Da Vinci Florence
- Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Florence