Nice contemporary décor, wood flooring, clean hotel, floors are mopped daily and very well kept. I enjoyed this hotel, the design gives a nice warm welcoming feeling and it is very clean, good location next to train station but not too close to hear noise, very quiet, nice balcony. Within walking distance to everything, piazza signora and duomo. Maids did an excellent job keeping the place clean.
Cons, complaints are that the WiFi is really awful, it logs kicks you off internet in literally only one minute so you have to keep logging back in every minute. Big mosquito problem, tons of mosquitos and no effort made to resolve this. The flat screen TV is about the size of a laptop screen depending on type of room you get. The beds are tiny, like a cot, uncomfortable because I could feel the springs sticking in my back. Air conditioning does not do a good job keeping a cool room in the summer.
Overall I liked the hotel because it was clean and well maintained with a nice décor. If the management would make an effort to resolve the other problems then this hotel has alot of potential.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel , only 300 meters from the Santa Maria Novela train station is located in a modern palace on the borders of the historical center of Florence. The Exhibition Hall (Fortezza da Basso) and the Meeting Center (Palazzo dei Congressi) are a short 5 minute walk away. All the tourist, cultural and commercial attractions are only a 10-minute walk away. The hotel is easily be reached by car and offers parking by arrangement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Leonardo Da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leonardo Da Vinci Florence
- Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Florence