“Incredible time visiting Goccia!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Goccia Shoes

Goccia Shoes
Ranked #5 of 306 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Goccia Shoes comes from an idea of Nino and his beautiful wife Michela. They are specialized in all real Italian production of fashion shoes and handbags for women and man, including custom handmade shoes, boots and bags. While Michela is the creative soul of the business and follows all the stages of production with passion and interest in the always evolving styles of fashion, Nino handles the customers with great care and precision, following up on orders which will be shipped overseas and helping in the customization of each item.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Incredible time visiting Goccia!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

My aunt, cousin, mom and I were lucky enough to meet Nino while getting lunch- we couldn't believe our luck as he brought us to Goccia then to NOI and we all left with shoes and then leather jackets from NOI! Nino and Petra really knew their stuff at Goccia, finding the best shoes for each person in our group - I ended up wearing my new shoes everyday! It was such a fun shopping experience and we can't wait to go back!

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Ariel A

• Hebrew first
Stamford, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“GREAT SHOES/SERVICE/EXPERIENCE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

My mom had sent me to NOI in search of a wallet she wanted a duplicate of (she had purchased it a few years prior).

Another family asked if there were any more shoes, at which point Nino called Petra at Goccia and her pick the family up to bring them to Goccia - boy, am I glad I tagged along!! Once in the store, I was in heaven. Not only were the shoes beautiful and high quality, but the attention and service was outstanding. Petra made me feel as if I was shopping among friends, and had the greatest attitude. She was honest and not at all pushy. Nino and Petra provided the best shopping experience I have ever had. They made recommendations after understanding my style, and helped me to design a pair of custom made shoes, being very honest about what would and would not look good together for the shoe design.

I left with three pairs of stunning shoes, and a pair of custom made shoes in the works which I will pick up next month. This store is a must!!!!!!! I cannot wait to come back next month to pick up my shoes, and see what else has arrived!

Thanks for a great experience :)

2 Thank Lauryn G
Arlington, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing shoes and amazing service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great pair of leather shoes! I absolutely love all the shoes there and the service was amazing. Very helpful and friendly and not pushy at all (like I found at almost every other shoe place in Florence). Pricing was fair and the shoes are great.

2 Thank Katie B
Calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A great tip from my aunt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

My aunt and a friend recommended the store, a must according to them if you find yourself in Florence looking for shoes!
They are sooooo right!!!!
It was a really nice experience, the shoes are very comfortable and there is no pressure to buy.
(They will even tell you if the shoes don't suit you)
( and yes, I bought 2 pairs and no it's not cheap but oh how worth it!!!)

2 Thank nomad337
Evanston, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous service, beautiful interesting product, quality craftsmanship.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

We had a fabulous experience at Goccia. Petra and the owner Nino were helpful and friendly. The product was beautifully made. We bought 2 pairs of women's boots, a pair of men's shoes and then Nino (after giving us a great deal on shoes walked us to his uncles store where we bought a stunning leather jacket. Not to be missed!!!

1 Thank Madjaf