“Great shoe shopping experience in Florence.”
Review of Goccia Shoes

Goccia Shoes
Ranked #5 of 328 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Goccia Shoes comes from an idea of Nino and his beautiful wife Michela. They are specialized in all real Italian production of fashion shoes and handbags for women and man, including custom handmade shoes, boots and bags. While Michela is the creative soul of the business and follows all the stages of production with passion and interest in the always evolving styles of fashion, Nino handles the customers with great care and precision, following up on orders which will be shipped overseas and helping in the customization of each item.
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I had been looking for affordable, quality shoes in Florence for a particular outfit and found exactly that at Goccia. Great shopping experience. Petra was wonderful. I'll definitely go back there on my next visit to Florence.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I found Goccia based on the others' reviews here. I was not disappointed. The quality, style, workmanship, and price point of all their shoes is exceptional.

There are shoe stores all over Florence, but how does one find a shop where you truly can get great Italian made shoes? Goccia was the place. Petra is an absolute gem. She has that Florentine style and provides excellent guidance. Nino, the owner dropped by, too. He is passionate about his business and truly wants to be the best in town. If you are looking for great shoes, and a store that appreciates and values your patronage, and goes that extra mile, this is the place to go.

I am not an avid shoe shopper, yet I bought 3 pairs the day I visited. Why? I felt like a million dollars when I put these shoes on. I would've loved to buy some of the strappy high heel designs -they were incredibly beautiful and sexy, but alas between currency exchange rates and suitcase space, they will have to wait until next time.

As a shopper who appreciates value, doesn't have an unlimited budget and seeks out unique merchandise, this was the place to go for shoes in Florence.

3  Thank Maureen R
Reviewed 28 April 2014

My aunt, cousin, mom and I were lucky enough to meet Nino while getting lunch- we couldn't believe our luck as he brought us to Goccia then to NOI and we all left with shoes and then leather jackets from NOI! Nino and Petra really knew their stuff at Goccia, finding the best shoes for each person in our group - I ended up wearing my new shoes everyday! It was such a fun shopping experience and we can't wait to go back!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Ariel A
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My mom had sent me to NOI in search of a wallet she wanted a duplicate of (she had purchased it a few years prior).

Another family asked if there were any more shoes, at which point Nino called Petra at Goccia and her pick the family up to bring them to Goccia - boy, am I glad I tagged along!! Once in the store, I was in heaven. Not only were the shoes beautiful and high quality, but the attention and service was outstanding. Petra made me feel as if I was shopping among friends, and had the greatest attitude. She was honest and not at all pushy. Nino and Petra provided the best shopping experience I have ever had. They made recommendations after understanding my style, and helped me to design a pair of custom made shoes, being very honest about what would and would not look good together for the shoe design.

I left with three pairs of stunning shoes, and a pair of custom made shoes in the works which I will pick up next month. This store is a must!!!!!!! I cannot wait to come back next month to pick up my shoes, and see what else has arrived!

Thanks for a great experience :)

2  Thank Lauryn G
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great pair of leather shoes! I absolutely love all the shoes there and the service was amazing. Very helpful and friendly and not pushy at all (like I found at almost every other shoe place in Florence). Pricing was fair and the shoes are great.

2  Thank Katie B