Open today: 11:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
The best shoe store in Italy.

Goccia Shoes is the only shoe store to shop at when in Italy. It is worth making the trip from... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
jake d
Quality Shoes, Boots, Footwear and Service

There is enough positive things to say about Nino and the quality shoes at Goccia. As a solo... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2024
Suspense25
Fremont, California
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from £71.33
from £116.02
from £55.86
from £90.24
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women leather jacket visiting florence nino craftsmanship collection
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I visited this store in mid-June 2018 and was very pleased. The shoes are beautiful and the service was great. I would be happy to return and buy more shoes from Goccia any time.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Jeremy R
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I didn't give it a 5 star, because it's fairly small and so is then of course their assortment, though it is diverse and great. Together with my mom, we bought 3 pairs. Service is excellent and the prices fair (I bought on sale).

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank 266myp
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This shop is a must for beautiful Italian made shoes. The service is amazing and they have some original and beautiful shoes for men and women. It’s a must visit location!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

My first experience with Goccia was in September 2016. Since then a visit to Firenze is not complete without a long visit to Nino and Petra.

Both Nino and Petra are very knowledgeable about their shoes and whether something work with each customer. Their shoes are comfortable and it lasts....I still wear all of the shoes I bought in September and December 2016 and they look good as new even after extensive wear.

Each time a new collection is released, there are so much variety available it is a pleasure to browse and plan another trip to Florence.

This time I bought 2 pairs to use during the 2 weeks I was travelling in the surrounding area....and it was slip on the shoes and go. No need to walk them in at all. The rest of my shoes are being shipped to London and I cannot wait for them to arrive.

As much as the shoes are of really high quality, the experience would not be the same without Nino and Petra. Thanks for your patience, advice and passion! You make every visit so much more than just a shopping experience.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Just got back from Italy. Before the trip, I had researched where to buy authentic, Italian-made shoes. Goccia consistently came up with raving reviews. I'm happy to add another. I met Nino and Petra at the door and couldn't have felt more comfortable. Nino is an incredible salesman--he not only knows how to get you to buy but leaves you feeling no regrets. Trust his guidance on the right shoes even if you have your eye on something else. He knows how all his shoes will fit and look on your foot. Also kudos to Petra, who went out of her way to find the size I needed for a pair of loafers. Guccia designs their shoes, so you'll definitely find something unique. Before you leave, ask where to eat. You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Jud B