Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
The best shoe store in Italy.

Goccia Shoes is the only shoe store to shop at when in Italy. It is worth making the trip from... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
jake d
Quality Shoes, Boots, Footwear and Service

There is enough positive things to say about Nino and the quality shoes at Goccia. As a solo... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2024
Suspense25
Fremont, California
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from £71.33
from £116.02
from £55.86
from £90.24
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women leather jacket visiting florence nino craftsmanship collection
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2018

One stop shop for shoes in Florence. I bought 3 pairs and am set for winter in Australia. Fabulous shoes, fabulous service.

1  Thank Louiseryan
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I would recommend Goccia Shoes to anyone going to Florence! My husband and I have been to Goccia Shoes each of the three times we have visited Florence, most recently in May 2018, and each experience has been better than the last. Nino and the rest of his sales team are incredibly friendly, knowledgable and genuinely honest about their opinions. My husband and I have both found unbelievable shoes - both based on style and comfort - every time we have been. We have also contacted Goccia from the U.S. and had more shoes sent to us since we love their shoes so much. I get compliments on the shoes all the time - from friends, family and strangers! I would highly recommend Goccia Shoes for anyone looking to purchase shoes in Florence!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank lauraA9050EP
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I visited this store in mid-June 2018 and was very pleased. The shoes are beautiful and the service was great. I would be happy to return and buy more shoes from Goccia any time.

1  Thank Jeremy R
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I didn't give it a 5 star, because it's fairly small and so is then of course their assortment, though it is diverse and great. Together with my mom, we bought 3 pairs. Service is excellent and the prices fair (I bought on sale).

1  Thank 266myp
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This shop is a must for beautiful Italian made shoes. The service is amazing and they have some original and beautiful shoes for men and women. It’s a must visit location!