Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Quality Shoes, Boots, Footwear and Service

There is enough positive things to say about Nino and the quality shoes at Goccia. As a solo... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2024
Suspense25
Fremont, California
via mobile
I wish I could stay longer to buy more.

First let me start by saying Nino and Alessandra are two of the nicest people you will meet in... read more

Reviewed 26 February 2024
Cynthia N
Charleston, South Carolina
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from £72.40
from £117.76
from £56.70
from £91.59
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women leather jacket visiting florence nino craftsmanship collection
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

With a shop full of summer sandals, I wasn’t overly optimistic that I would find my dream Italian boots in May. Heading back to winter in the Southern Hemisphere, that’s what I (inconveniently) wanted. Nino couldn’t have been more helpful, locating several pairs from his back room stock- last season’s , on sale, just my size - and perfect. I bought two pairs!

2  Thank MarGoNewZealand
Reviewed 17 July 2018

I ordered a pair a shoes to be delivered to my home in the UK a little apprehensive as they didn't have the size I needed and I had them customised slightly. They came exactly within the two weeks I was told however there was a small problem with the heel of the shoes. I emailed Nino with my concerns and given I'm in the UK I wasn't expecting to hear back quickly and to be honest I was concerned I wouldn't hear back at all. However within a few hours I had a received a phone call and email explaining not to worry and they would fix it immediately! I was so impressed, the shoes were re sent to me and they are fantastic, they are so comfortable, the leather is incredible and honestly I know I'm going to wear these shoes until they fall apart and then I'll order more!

Even if you are in Florence for only a weekend you have to visit this shop, I can honestly say their shoes are the best quality and style I have seen and I can't wait to go back.

2  Thank beckst101
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Nino is absolutely fantastic. He taught me a ton about the shoe making process and I am looking forward to getting another pair in the future!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Love this store and next time will bring either more empty space or an extra bag, wish I could have brought more home.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018

One stop shop for shoes in Florence. I bought 3 pairs and am set for winter in Australia. Fabulous shoes, fabulous service.

Date of experience: June 2018