Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Quality Shoes, Boots, Footwear and Service

There is enough positive things to say about Nino and the quality shoes at Goccia. As a solo... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2024
Suspense25
Fremont, California
via mobile
I wish I could stay longer to buy more.

First let me start by saying Nino and Alessandra are two of the nicest people you will meet in... read more

Reviewed 26 February 2024
Cynthia N
Charleston, South Carolina
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from £72.40
from £117.76
from £56.70
from £91.59
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women leather jacket visiting florence nino craftsmanship collection
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2018

My friend had a recurring nightmare. She came to Italy for the first time and left without buying shoes. Warning! This is a true story. What could I do? I found her a place, Goccia Shoes. Centrally located and easy to find. We walked in off the street. She breathed the scent of Florentine leather. Customer service: impeccable! Sweet, kind, accommodating. Her nightmare was avoided. Praise God! Boots and shoes later, in walked “the boss”, Neno. Go to NOI Leather review for the rest of the story . . .

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Mary W
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Florence has it all, and when looking to buy good quality shoes go no further than gioccia shoes. My husband and I were referred to go there by my dad, and said to ask for Nino. Nino who remember my dad went beyond what anyone who owns a store needs to do. He explained everything about leather ( he also owns noi the best leather jackets and purses in Florence) how many claim to be real are actually not. He new I wanted boots and recommended me to come back in a day when the rest of the supply arrives. The service by Nino and his staff was out of this world he will work hard to help you find something you love and if he can will work with the price. If you don’t go here you are missing out. And if you need anything else like a restaurant recommendation he is there to help! Best place ever!!! Can’t wait to go back and get more shoes

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Two years ago I made my first purchase at Goccia and the shoes were amazing. This year my family returned to Europe and we purposely stopped in Florence to visit this shop. Nino and his assistant Petra are amazing and they go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. The boots we bought two years ago look brand new and they survived two Chicago winters. This visit we were thrilled again to visit and my daughter and I bought 4 pairs of shoes. I wore my first pair today and received tons of compliments. The shoes are extremely comfortable. If you love shoes this is the place.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank sharonbR7898DS
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

With a shop full of summer sandals, I wasn’t overly optimistic that I would find my dream Italian boots in May. Heading back to winter in the Southern Hemisphere, that’s what I (inconveniently) wanted. Nino couldn’t have been more helpful, locating several pairs from his back room stock- last season’s , on sale, just my size - and perfect. I bought two pairs!

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank MarGoNewZealand
Reviewed 17 July 2018

I ordered a pair a shoes to be delivered to my home in the UK a little apprehensive as they didn't have the size I needed and I had them customised slightly. They came exactly within the two weeks I was told however there was a small problem with the heel of the shoes. I emailed Nino with my concerns and given I'm in the UK I wasn't expecting to hear back quickly and to be honest I was concerned I wouldn't hear back at all. However within a few hours I had a received a phone call and email explaining not to worry and they would fix it immediately! I was so impressed, the shoes were re sent to me and they are fantastic, they are so comfortable, the leather is incredible and honestly I know I'm going to wear these shoes until they fall apart and then I'll order more!

Even if you are in Florence for only a weekend you have to visit this shop, I can honestly say their shoes are the best quality and style I have seen and I can't wait to go back.

Date of experience: May 2018